First Forum MAIO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
First Forum MAIO

Cape Verde - FOR INVESTORS AND VISITORS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luckyfish

SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook Empty
PostSubject: SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook   SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 09:00

I recently bought SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook, why I bought it, Several reasons as following:
SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook is one of the most famous computer for a while, which allowing users to easily manage their digital life when using the laptop for personal or professional reasons, all the features and user interface of this laptop. Computer, you can easily manage your digital life.
Outstand in basic features;

Model VPCSD18EC/B
CPU Dual Core i5-2410M 2.30 GHz
Memory 2GB DDR3
Hard Drive 320GB
Graphic Intel HD Graphics 3000 / Radeon HD 6470M
Display 13.3" 1366x768 16:9 LED Backlight
OS Windows 7

I am very happy with my ONY VPCSD18EC/B notebook .The notebook works great for me. The profile photo in http://www.pickrice.com/ clearly shows the battery unlike some other sites. I do not mind at all. Notebook is tilted at an angle of Nice, and maintains the coolest notebook. The fan is not so difficult. The screen is great! High resolution images are excellent. If you are perceptive, you may want something more. I love the clarity of the images. The keyboard is nice and you can write fast enough. I bought it to read emails, surf the web and Office documents work on basics. There are cheaper products, but I like the quality and reliability of Sony. I recommend this netbook.
Back to top Go down

SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook
Page 1 of 1