First Forum MAIO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
First Forum MAIO

Cape Verde - FOR INVESTORS AND VISITORS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samsung RF511-S04 Laptop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luckyfish

Samsung RF511-S04 Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Samsung RF511-S04 Laptop   Samsung RF511-S04 Laptop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 08:19

I buy a new computer to replace my old Toshiba Qosmio X305. I basically wanted something of good quality that wasn’t ridiculously overpriced. Durability is also important. So, I browsed. It seems that a couple of brands were known for durability, and Samsung was one of them. The price was pretty good, too. I decided on the new RF511 S04 from :
- Intel 2nd gen i7 processor
- Windows 7
- Nvidia Optimus 1 GB dedicated graphics card
- 8GB RAM
- 640GB
- SRS speakers
Sweet deal? Yeah, I thought so too.
The design is very minimal, just plain black. The speakers are pretty good, I’m actually listening to music right now.
Okay, what else? The quality of graphics on this computer are pretty good, too. Otherwise, I’m pretty happy with the computer. As for weight, it’s pretty light, ESPECIALLY compared to that huge Qosmio which used to break my shoulder when I’d carry it around. It’s fast, too, so I like that!
If there are no overheating problems in the future, I predict that I’d remain happy with this laptop.
Back to top Go down

Samsung RF511-S04 Laptop
Page 1 of 1