First Forum MAIO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
First Forum MAIO

Cape Verde - FOR INVESTORS AND VISITORS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Residence permit CARTÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunshine

Residence permit CARTÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA Empty
PostSubject: Residence permit CARTÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA   Residence permit CARTÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19 2008, 06:00

Hi I would like to ask which vaccines are required to get the Atestado Médico needed to get the residence permit in Cabo Verde.

Are in Cabo Verde any serious diseases as in other parts of west Africa, I am interested to purchase a vacation property there, but i just read that a vaccination certificate is required to get the Atestado Médico that is one of the requisites to obtain the residence permit in Cabo Verde, so I understand that there may be a risk of serious diseases requiring vaccinations?

Also i wonder if is needed any other medical test to get the Atestado Médico done and how much may it cost in total.

It would be nice if somebody living in Cabo verde may inform about the health situation and risks in Cabo verde as well as the medical facilities available and the relative cost of the services offered.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Back to top Go down

Residence permit CARTÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Forum MAIO :: invest in maio-
Jump to: